Skip to content
- To impart awareness, education, and facilitate skills among children, youth, women, and other communities groups in leveraging the gaps for their social growth.
- To build capacities of youth in traditional and non-traditional sectors for matching the market needs for livelihood prospects.
- To promote sustainable agricultural practices for ensuring balanced food, nutritional values, and good health systems among the communities.
- Collaboration with various governmental and non-governmental bodies/ institutions to strengthen the public service delivery and holistic development of underprivileged communities.
- To form groups, build leadership networks, and mobilize communities for their awareness, participation in form of actions, and shifting ownerships for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- To research, design resources, assess the impacts of the program and establish information/ resource centres.